Hi .....
I will love only you girl by closing my eyes and will
get water after opening it.
get water after opening it.
I myself will stay hungry
but will feed you.
but will feed you.
I will wear just underwear but will buy beautiful
clothes to you.
clothes to you.
I will love YOU whole my life.
I will support YOU in good
and all the bad time as well,
will not let disappear ur smile from Your lips.
and all the bad time as well,
will not let disappear ur smile from Your lips.
I will celebrate my velentine days
till you become an old aunt.
till you become an old aunt.
I will accept as a Gold to Your oldness
and silver to Your white hair.
and silver to Your white hair.
YOU will dream and I will complete it.
I will be shadow in ur suny time and umbrella in a rainy time.
YOU know Jesus had accepted the cross for the world
and I will accept the cross for you because
YOU are my world.
YOU are my world.
I will spend my life loving YOU.
Always aim for the MOON, don't be upset if u missed it, 'Coz U will find urself among the Stars! : nipinthebud

Interesting, yo 'r so optimistic!
ReplyDeleteI support yo.